This highly affordable and durable standalone lock can solve even the most challenging applications. Great for retrofits. The cylindrical lock version fits into a standard 161 door prep. Mortise lock versions will fit into most standard mortise lock preps.
Built around PDQ Manufacturing’s world class Grade 1 cylindrical lock and Grade 1 mortise lock bodies, it’s ideal for professional offices, pharmacies, schools, health care facilities, retail and hospitality applications. Includes built-in capability for connecting to an external console or input device for remote access control management.
Designed for simple and easy programming, the BASIC model does not require any external programming devices. All programming is performed using the keypad on the lock.
USB version uses a hand held device (tablet PC sold separately) for accessing audit trail data, management of individual users, user groups, schedules and lock settings.
• Up to 100 Users + 1 Master Code
• Audit trail captures 3,000 records (Accessible with USB version only).
• Tamper resistant keypad feature backlit buttons
• Battery Life: 130,000 cycles on a set of (4) AA alkaline batteries
• Low battery warning
• Suitable for outdoor applications.
• Rated Operating Temperature: 0° F to 130° F
• Mechanical key override
EGT = Cylindrical Lock Series
EMR = Mortise Lock Series
Call us for pricing and more information! 855-200-2611.