March Networks will showcase the newest version of its Command Video Management System (VMS) software in booth 20657 at the ISC West 2014 International Security Conference and Exhibition in Las Vegas, NV.
March Networks Command™ 1.7 introduces an intelligent interface redesign that enhances the user experience and speeds investigation times significantly. With new features incorporated into this latest browser-based software, financial, retail and other organizations can:
- Configure recordings and monitor the recording performance of IP cameras and encoders from a single VMS interface with ease. The software also provides at-a-glance system information on critical details such as schedule settings, recording conditions, estimated retention times and storage size per camera.
- Cut search times dramatically using powerful motion histogram functionality supported by both March Networks Command VMS and 8000 Series Hybrid NVRs
- Use feature-rich interactive mapping with multi-selection functionality to easily drag, rotate, resize and reposition video clips and images. The interactive mapping also includes text box search, layered maps with d-click control for map-to-map navigation, map preview and much more.
- Enjoy faster browser-based system management with a suite of tools including mass management, user management, licensing and help/preferences all clearly and easily accessed via a main menu
- Find exactly the right view for your application using expanded grid layouts