Yorba Linda, CA - April 7, 2014 -- Maxxess Systems announces the release of version 6 of its eFusion software. Nancy Islas, President of Maxxess, stated "with this release we continue to offer our customers more choices than any other security management software supplier. This year alone we added nearly 50 new features and enhancements to our award winning software."
This upgrade is available at no cost to all end users with a current Maxxess Software Support plan.
Among the new features and enhancements in this release are:
- New Operating System Support - including Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012
- New Database Support - including SQL Server 2012
- New Hardware Support - including PCSC FTC/DDM/SDM, IQ and SIM hardware lines, Salto Sallis wireless locks, Assa Abloy Aperio wireless locks and Schlage Wireless locks
- Biometric Enrollment - for L1/Bioscrypt and FaceKey systems
- Added Features - including routing and escalation options for alarm messages and the ability to automatically add the doors, outputs and sensors
- Added ViewPoint Support - SmartVMS, VideoInsight, OnVif and Canon
- Enhancements to existing ViewPoint supported devices
All Maxxess software can now be downloaded via the Maxxess Partner Portal. If you require the software on media, you may purchase a version 6 DVD. If you do not have a login to the Maxxess Partner Portal, please visit the Password Request Form on our website to request your username and password.
Maxxess offers a new approach to security. It leverages today's mobile technology to empower your people to be part of the security process. By incorporating inputs from your workforce, its systems are more powerful and more cost-effective than traditional security systems.
Maxxess security solutions range from traditional access control to sophisticated state-of-the-art security solutions that provide business and government with the very highest-level of security management. Its systems are installed worldwide and range from systems for small and medium businesses to large campus installations managing hundreds of access points and more than one hundred thousand identities. All of Maxxess' solutions are built on an open architecture and framework architecture.
Maxxess Systems is a privately held company with its main headquarters in Yorba Linda, California. Maxxess Systems Europe, Ltd has offices in the U.K. and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.maxxess-systems.com.