HOUSTON, TX - LENSEC LLC, a leader in video surveillance management software, has updated its design of Perspective Video Management Software (VMS). This latest version builds on an intuitive, feature rich platform for monitoring and interrogating video surveillance cameras and devices.
The latest release (Version 2.1.0) was made available for installation on June 12, 2014. The VMS continues to provide a scalable, yet fully flexible platform. The new feature additions and enhancements include:
- Archive Locking - provides the ability to flag segments of video for exemption from deletion
- Open API/SDK - provides the ability to render live streaming or archive playback at a set date/time in a controlled browser window of Perspective BMS based on an Application Programmable Interface (API) call.
- Camera API Report - provides a report showing all cameras with camera ID and description
- Improved Archive Playback - improves responsiveness of rewind and fast-forward controls in archive playback
- Improved Multi-view Synchronization - improves upon a condition resulting in multi-view latency in the camera viewer
- Improved Multi-view Sequencing - improves long duration play of the multi-view sequence
- Improved Full Screen in Mixed Aspect Ratio - improves the layout and functionality of running a full screen view from a layout containing both 4:3 and 16:9 layouts
- Improved Camera Dock Streaming - improves the camera streaming when pulling the camera view into and out of the camera dock
- Enhanced Neighbor Navigation - enhances the users’ ability to rewind live video and call up associated cameras using the neighboring feature at the same date/time of the camera being reviewed from the viewer
- Enhanced Camera Model Support - various camera model enhancements to improve the usability of the general layout and graphical user interface (GUI).
Perspective VMS is a web based video surveillance platform that works in major web browsers, providing a dynamic, map-based navigation of network IP cameras.
A full product feature list can be found on the LENSEC website.