CAMARILLO, Calif., July 3, 2014 - Platinum Tools, the leader in solutions for the preparation, installation, hand termination and testing of wire and cable, is proud to announce the launch of the new 500 MCM Cable Cutter (p/n 10569). The 500 MCM Cable Cutter is now shipping with an MSRP of $139.95.
“The compact ratcheted 500 MCM Cable Cutter is designed for simple one hand operation,” said John Phillips, Platinum Tools product manager. “It works well in tight spaces and tackles cutting larger cables with ease with ergonomic, non-slip comfort grip handles.”
The new Platinum Tools 500 MCM Cable Cutter cuts stranded, flexible copper and aluminum cable up to 500 MCM (240mm2). It also features precision ground fixed and moving cutting blades for improved performance.
Additional specifications include:
- locking latch for safe, easy storage
- quick blade release system in any position
- cutting blades manufactured from high carbon tool steel
- heat treated blades for added durability and extended life
- rust resistant black oxide finish
- Platinum Tools cable jacket slitters are perfect companion tools (p/ns 10005C and 10007C)
For additional pricing and more information on Platinum Tools and its complete product line, please visit www.platinumtools.com, call (800) 749-5783, or email email@example.com.