Edgewood, NY: (July 17, 2014) - Vicon Industries Inc, a leading security solutions provider and producer, introduces a new higher resolution cell camera that views all your high security video details more clearly all at the same price as the previous model. The new Roughneck® V-CELL-HD corner-mount camera is designed as an all-in-one solution, with an integrated stainless steel housing, camera, lens, and IR illuminators. The ONVIF certification provides an open platform and compatibility with a wide range of video management systems. These popular cameras are ideal for viewing small high security rooms under all lighting conditions such as in prison cells or psychiatric hospitals. Available end of September 2014
Now more powerful than ever before, this camera provides HD performance while being both discreet and rugged. Features include:
- New enhanced clarity with megapixel resolution (1080p)
- Integral 2.6 mm lens and day/night capability offer ability to view a prison cell with no “blind spots” and capture quality pictures 24 hours a day
- Stainless steel housing is vandal proof, with an IK 10 impact rating, water resistant, flush mounted, and easy to install
- Camera and all electronics are mounted on a removable plate, avoiding the need to remove the mounting frame for servicing
- Built-in speaker and microphone offer two way audio support
- 36 IR LED illuminators capture images in the dark.
Bret McGowan, Sr. VP Sales & Marketing at Vicon Industries says: “We have gotten great reception to our cell cameras and this new model builds upon this unique security product. The upgraded resolution will provide even clearer surveillance videos to ensure quality images are captured."