Today’s Push-to-Talk over Cellular (PoC) devices provide nationwide group calling over cellular 4G/5G/LTE networks and facility Wi-Fi networks.
Key takeaways from this white paper include:
- What is Nationwide Push-to-Talk over Cellular and how does it work?
- Should you get a Subscription based service or Customer owned system?
- How does GPS dispatching work, and what are the benefits?
- How do PoC devices leverage Android to run security guard apps?
- What types of devices are used in PoC networks?
This content is sponsored by: