SAN FRANCISCO , California, January 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- ZANTAZ, an Autonomy company and the leader in the archiving, eDiscovery and Proactive Information Risk Management (IRM) markets, (LSE: AU.)(LSE: AU.L), today announced that it will deliver two separate presentations on Electronic Discovery (eDiscovery) at the ALM LegalTech New York 2008 Conference in New York, NY on Thursday, February 7, 2008 .
When: Thursday, February 7th , 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Ross Gotler, Esq., eDiscovery and Practice Support of Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Browning Marean, Partner of DLA Piper
- John Rosenthal , Partner of Howrey LLC
- Moderator: Ian Black , Head of Global Operations of Autonomy
What: Turbo Charged Review: Can you afford not to use Discovery Automation?
Discovery and review teams across global enterprises and law firms are drowning under a crippling volume of electronically stored information (ESI) found in disparate formats and locations. This panel presentation will discuss how Meaning-based Computing technologies, including keyword and conceptual search, legal hold policy management, automated categorization and analytics, have evolved to help reduce the burden of eDiscovery.
Attend this panel session to hear from seasoned experts within the legal community on state of the art technology developments in discovery automation as well as common concerns regarding defensibility, cost and control over maturing search and retrieval methodologies. Find out what it takes to set the bar high and overcome objections to adoption.
- Moderator: Jeff Cornelius , District Manager of ZANTAZ, an Autonomy company
What: McAfee, Inc. Case Study: Rapidly Retrieve ESI for Early Case Assessment and Cost Savings
Can you quickly assess the merits of a case? The volume of ESI potentially responsive to legal matters has raised urgency among attorneys to directly access that data and quickly determine risk exposure to the organization. The consequences of delayed access to data due to manual collection and outsourced processing are too high to ignore.
Attend this session to learn how McAfee, Inc.'s Legal department partnered with IT to rapidly implement an early case assessment technology platform that enables attorneys to quickly investigate data of key custodians and gain remarkable savings over historical costs.
When faced with a legal matter it is vitally important to comply with the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) for eDiscovery and reduce enterprise risk. This session is for you or your clients if you want to:
- Form a partnership between Legal and IT to implement a strategic data access and eDiscovery platform;
- Automate retrieval and analysis and reduce routine outsourcing of discovery;
- Enable outside counsel to search, categorize, and produce documents electronically without moving data outside the organization;
- Comply with litigation hold procedures and carry on through the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) using real time corporate compliance and policy management.
LegalTech is the largest and most important legal technology event of the year.
With conferences and trade shows in both New York and Los Angeles , LegalTech is the #1 Resource for law firms and legal departments to get hands-on practical information for improving their law practice management.
LegalTech provides an in-depth look at what the technological world has in store for you and your practice and offers an expansive exhibit floor with the most extensive gathering of innovative products designed to meet your current and future technology needs.
About Autonomy ZANTAZ