Companies ranked in the 2012 SD&I Fast50 are profiled in the March 2012 issue of SD&I magazine. The issue will also be available at ISC West booth 21147.
Photo credit: (Image courtesy SD&I magazine)
The following 50 firms were recognized by SD&I magazine in the SD&I Fast50 Overall Rankings. Rankings were based on an algorithm that balanced revenue growth with percentage growth over two consecutive years.
Awards Presentation held at ISC West 2012
The Fast 50 awards ceremony, which was jointly presented by SD&I, ISC West and the Security Industry Association, took place at the special events stage located at the center of the expo hall on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. A cocktail reception followed recognition of the winners and sharing of best practices for business growth from select integrators.
Position Company Name
1. Securityhunter Inc.
2. I.K.E. Electrical Corp.
3. Netech Corporation
4. Bonneville Contracting & Technology Group, Inc.
5. X7 Systems Integration
6. Sigma STS 360
7. Koorsen Security Technology
8. Security Networks
9. Northland Control Systems, Inc.
10. Convergint Technologies LLC
11. Micro Security Systems Integration, Inc.
12. G4S Technology LLC
13. American Video and Security Ltd.
14. Ackerman Security Systems
15. CONTAVA Inc.
16. American Fire & Security/The Security Girl
17. Security Pros LLC
18. Go Security Solutions
19. WTS Telecom
20. Advanced Cabling Systems
21. Will Electronics
22. GC&E Systems Group, Inc.
23. Rapid Security Solutions, LLC
24. Short Circuit Electronics
25. Vector Security
26. Prevent Security & Technology
27. Siemens Industry, Inc.
28. STAMPSCO, Inc.
29. Intelligent Access Systems
30. World Wide Security
31. Intertech Security
32. Securetech, Inc.
33. Electronic Security Concepts LLC
34. Safety Dynamics Corporation
35. Sonitrol Security of DE Valley, Inc.
36. Electric Guard Dog
37. The Protection Bureau
38. FiSec Technology Convergence
39. CGL Electronic Security, Inc.
40. Select Security
41. SFI Electronics
42. Sentinel Security Solutions
43. BarrTel Communications Systems, Inc.
44. AVS systems Inc.
46. R.J. Beck Protective Systems Inc.
47. eVigilant Security
48. APL Access & Security, Inc.
49. Vision Security Technologies
50. Secure Integrator Corp.