Streaming live from PSA-TEC
As a premier media sponsor to the upcoming PSA-TEC show in Westminster, Colo., we have the inside skinny on all the cool educational and networking functions scheduled for the event, May 16 through 20 at the Westin Westminster. PSA Security Network members and PSA-TEC will literally take over the hotel grounds for education, exhibits and lots of other events designed to bring out the best in networking and training.
Securityinfowatch.com and SD&I magazine will be streaming live video and reporting daily from the show to bring you all the action if you can’t attend in person or want to scope out all the coverage while you’re there.
State of the industry panel streamed live!
One of the highlights of the event will be the State of the Industry presentation on Tuesday, May 17 at 8 a.m. mountain time. For the first time ever, this panel discussion will be streamed live—to Securityinfowatch.com/SIW TV.
The session will analyze current and future market trends, convergence and strategic partnerships from a panel representing different sectors of the security industry. Thought leaders will provide systems integrators with the latest information they need to succeed in every vertical market they work in.
“The State of the Industry presentation is designed to provide attendees with critical insights to better position themselves and their companies for success in the future,” said Bill Bozeman, president and CEO, PSA Security Network.
Moderated by security consultant Sandra Jones of Sandra Jones and Company, the panel will comprise top industry leaders in physical security, network integration, low voltage communications, commercial sound and info-security, including:
- Jerry L. Bowman, RCDD, NTS, RTPM, CISSP, CPP, CSI, President-Elect of BICSI: Representing information technology systems (ITS) including voice, data, electronic safety and security, and audio and video technologies;
- Bill Bozeman, CPP, CHS, CEO and President, PSA Security Network: Representing electronic security systems integrators;
- Dave Carter, Managing Director, Security Network of America (SNA): Representing independent security alarm monitoring, installing and servicing companies;
- Paul Cronin, CEO, 1nService: Representing network and technology integrators;
- J. Matthew Ladd, President, The Protection Bureau: Representing Security-Net and electronic security systems integrators; and
- Chuck Wilson, Executive Director, National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA): Representing integrators in commercial electronic systems and low-voltage
There are many noteworthy educational sessions and networking opportunities as well as dedicated exhibit hours and you can see our recent print coverage online at the SD&I editorial digital content at this link: http://sdi.epubxpress.com/link/SD/2011/apr/12?s=0.
Make plans now to be part of this exciting event by registering at http://www.psatec.com