- Lieutenant Colonel Dave Grossman, U.S. Army (Ret.), Director, Killology Research Group
- John Giduck, President, Archangel Group and author, "Terror at Beslan"
- Colonel Jeffrey Miller, Commissioner, Pennsylvania State Police
- Major Tyrone R. Morrow, Director, Fairfax County Criminal Justice Academy, Fairfax County Police Department
- Major Wayne Payne, Chief of Operations, Harrison County Sheriff's Department
- Lieutenant Joe Pevey, Senior Administrative Officer, Harrison County Sheriff's Department
- Sheriff Fred Wegener, Park County, Colorado
- John Thompson, Deputy Executive Director, National Sheriffs' Association
- Lt. Jeff Fuller, South Carolina's State Law Enforcement Division's (SLED) Bomb Squad, Chair, National Bomb Squad Commanders Advisory Board
- Martin Hutchings, Bomb Squad Commander (Ret.), Sacramento Sheriff's Department
A full list of faculty is on the GovSec website.
GovSec, U.S. Law and Ready! is also pleased to announce this year's U.S. Law Town Square, where law enforcement departments from around the country will gather to discuss methods for employee recruiting, training and retaining, as well as some of the most progressive, aggressive tools available to help protect the public and fight terrorism. From interoperability projects to the latest leadership programs, the Town Square is a peer-to-peer networking opportunity aiming to better arm our nation's law enforcement personnel.
The 6th annual GovSec, U.S. Law and Ready! Conference and Exposition will attract more than 7,000 government security, law enforcement and emergency response professionals across all disciplines and jurisdictions. The show floor will feature more than 500 companies showcasing the latest technologies and cutting-edge solutions to arm security professionals with the tools necessary to safeguard our nation.
Registration for GovSec, U.S. Law and Ready! 2007 is now open. For more information, to view a complete "Schedule at a Glance," or to register, please visit www.govsecinfo.com/attendee-registration-4.html.
About GovSec U.S. Law and Ready!
GovSec, The Government Security Expo and Conference, features an exposition with a full spectrum of physical, IT and cyber security solutions, alongside wireless and mobility communications equipment for federal, state and local governments. GovSec is co-located with U.S. Law, the U.S. Law Enforcement Conference and Exposition for federal, state and local law enforcement and Ready!, The Emergency Preparedness and Response Conference and Exposition, for state and local emergency first responders and homeland response officials. Together, GovSec, U.S. Law and Ready! is a one-of-a-kind event that unites all facets of the homeland security community â€“ from the decision-makers at the federal level to the first responders, our firefighters and police officers responding to catastrophic events in their hometown, and every homeland security professional in between. Northrop Grumman is the Title Sponsor of the 2007 GovSec, U.S. Law and Ready!, America's Homeland Security Event.
For more information on attending or exhibiting in GovSec, U.S. Law and Ready! 2007, call 800-687-7469 or visit www.govsecinfo.com.