The International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety (IAHSS) announced this week that it will be hosting its 44th Annual General Membership Meeting and Seminar next month in Las Vegas.
Scheduled to be held on May 6-9 at the Flamingo Hotel, the event will feature educational workshops on a variety of topics, presentations from known speakers, as well as an opportunity for attendees to network and share experiences and exchange ideas.
Among the topics to be covered in presentations include:
- Workplace Violence: The Healthy and Safe Healthcare Environment
- Designing Security In and Getting It Right
- A Model for Predicting Average Numbers of Hospital Security Based On Statistically Validated Parameters
- Trends in Prisoner Patient Security: What We Know, What You Need To Do
- How to Mitigate An Active Shooter Threat
- Best Practices Sessions – Elopement Prevention and Violence Reduction Program
- Leadership Principles for Leading in the 21st Century
For more information about the membership meeting and seminar, visit www.iahss.org.