The Merchant Risk Council (MRC), an organization dedicated to promoting operational excellence and best practices in fraud, security, risk, and payments among professionals in the eCommerce industry, recently announced the election results of its 2013 global board of director and advisory boards.
"The breadth, depth and talent represented on MRC's various boards is unparalleled,” said Tom Sullivan, MRC's interim executive director. "As we prepare for our upcoming members only conferences in Lisbon and Boston, we look forward to a productive, content-driven year guided by our new leaders."
- Rossini Zumwalt, MRC Board Chair, Senior Director, eBusiness Order and Payment Management, Symantec
- Pete Pouridis, MRC Secretary, VP - Loss Prevention, Neiman Marcus Direct
- Tim Murphy, MRC Treasurer, VP & Treasurer, Getty Images
Board of Directors:
- Rossini Zumwalt, Senior Director - eBusiness Order and Payment Management, Symantec
- Mia Shernoff, Executive VP, Marketing, Chase Paymentech
- Philipe Depautex, eCommerce Director, Media Markt Saturn
- Ronda Sifford, Principal Group Manager - Risk and Fraud, Microsoft
- Pete Pouridis, VP - Loss Prevention, Neiman Marcus Group
- Kevin Sprake, President, North America, Retail Decisions
- Andy Bokor, Executive VP - Global Services,Trustwave
- Danielle Nagao, VP - Financial Operations, Tickets.com
- Floris de Kort, CEO eCommerce, WorldPay
Americas Advisory Board:
- Alex Algard, CEO, WhitePages
- Kristin Hoyne Gomes, Senior VP - Account Management, Accertify, Inc.
- Souheil Badran, Senior VP & GM - World Payments, Digital River World Payments
- Rob Tourt, Chief Risk Management Officer, Discover
- Tim Murphy, VP & Treasurer, Getty Images
- Carl Miller, Global Director-Retail, Global Collect
- Ken Guerrini, Head of Global Risk Management, GSI
- David Bledsoe, Global eCommerce Payment Risk Senior Manager, Hewlett-Packard
- Kristine Woods, Director -Market Intelligence, Litle & Co.
- Johan Gerber, Group Head of Global Network Products, MasterCard
- Audrey Bourguet, Senior Director of Operations, Sephora
- Scott Engel, Director of eCommerce Payments, Rhapsody
- Robert Capps, Senior Manager - Global Trust & Safety, StubHub
- Suhil Srinivas, Lead Product Manager-Payments, LinkedIn
- Silvio Tavares, Head of Global Information Products,Visa, Inc.
- Jamie Henry, Senior Director - Payment Services, Wal-Mart
European Advisory Board:
- David Redmond, Payment Solutions Manager, Inditex
- Gabe McGloin, VP - Client Services, Chase Paymentech
- Akif Khan, Director of Strategic Initiatives, CyberSource
- Charles Damen, VP - Billing & Payments, Badoo
- Pieter Stal, Executive VP- Global Account Management, Global Collect
- Michaela Verstraeten, Industry Expert
- Torsten Koerner, Lead Payments and Fraud Manager, Infernum Productions AG
- Ronan Le Mestre, Head of Risk-EMEA, Retail Decisions
- Diarmuid "Consi" Considine, Fraud Manager, Skype
- Philippe Depautex, eCommerce Director, Media Markt Saturn
- Rossini Zumwalt, Senior Director, eBusiness Order & Payment Management, Symantec
- Simon Rushforth, Senior IT Consultant (Payments Systems), Tui Travel
- Peter Bayley, Senior VP Fraud Management, Visa Europe
- Mark Fleming, Senior VP -Global Business Development, WorldPay
- Catherine Tong, Director - Professional Services, Accertify EMEA
"The online space is evolving at a rapid pace with new technology, new risks and new opportunities," said Rossini Zumwalt, Symantec’s senior director for eBusiness order and payment management, and MRC's new global chairperson. "As an industry, we must remain united and at the forefront to reduce fraud and optimize payments."