DMPÂ’s Version 203 software upgrade for its XR100/XR500 Command Processor Panel provides users with more flexibility and features.
Springfield, Missouri â€” January 5, 2009 â€” Digital Monitoring Products (DMP) has released the latest upgrade to its XR100/XR500 Command Processor Panel software. Version 203 includes a long list of new features that strengthen security, simplify operation and provide better reporting.
â€œBased on feedback from dealers, installers, and users, weâ€™ve again updated the software for our XR Series Panels,â€ said Vice President of Sales, Jeff McAleer. â€œThe Version 203 upgrade adds many user-focused features, enabling users to better tailor their systems to meet their protection needs. And users will appreciate the convenience and confidence provided by the ability to be instantly notified via email or SMS messages whenever thereâ€™s a system alert or alarm.â€
Major changes included in the Version 203 release include:
- Email / SMS messaging: System users can receive messages directly from the panel to cell phones or handheld devices, with up to three message destinations.
- Guest Mode Functions: Create up to three unique protected guest systems (main and two guests). Each system can selectively arm only their protected perimeter, interior or bedroom areas.
- Multi-Tenant Functions: In commercial or multi-family residential installations, alarms and alerts are transmitted with the area account number information enabling tenants and Central Stations to identify specific zone events. Tenants can only silence alarms originating in their protected area.
- Flexible System Arming: The Instant Arming option which activates the system without the typical entry or exit delay is now available for area systems. The Area Follower function can delay normally instant devices in a lobby or designated area during entry/exit delay that is operating in another area. This allows interior zones to be instant if tripped first and delayed during normal entry.
- Real-Time Status Enhances Third-Party Integration: Real-time status information from zones, doors, and outputs enables the XR Series panels to readily integrate with graphic display software and automation systems.