VERSION 8.1 NEW HARDWARE
- GV-Video Server: GV-System provides a hybrid solution of IP surveillance that would integrate with existing analog cameras through the GV-Video Server. It has a user-friendly interface allowing web browser access and scalable monitoring over any distance via LANs or WANs. The GV-Video Server contains a built-in alarm and event management software that enables several notification modes to react to abnormal events. You can remotely view video clips from 3GPP, GeoVision GV-MultiView, or via GV-Center V2 the central monitoring server.
- GV-2004 / GV-2008: GV-2004 and GV-2008 are MPEG-4 / 2 hardware compression video capture cards. They are both real-time and can reach full D1 resolution in live and recorded video. The GV-2004 supports 4 channels of video and audio inputs and the GV-2008 supports 8 channels of video and audio inputs. Both types are equipped with TV output. They are recommended for high-profile security areas.
- GV-Multi Quad: GV-Multi Quad Card allows you to adopt a Spot Monitor or TV monitoring solution in your surveillance system. The GV Multi-Quad supports a main monitor displaying up to 16 live streaming video feeds, and 4 call monitors displaying separately with up to 4 camera feeds. When the camera detects motion or the burglar alarm is triggered, a live image pop-up will appear in the main or call monitors for alarm notification.
- GV-Wiegand Capture: GV-Wiegand Capture is a box device that can integrate your current Wiegand access control system into DVR systems manufactured by GeoVision. Through the GV-Wiegand Capture, the photo identification and text data from the access control can be easily combined on the video data from the DVR.
- GV-Data Capture V3E: GV-Data Capture V3E is an innovated Ethernet version of the Data Capture Box allowing the integration of POS systems and GV-DVR systems via LAN, WAN, or Internet. It captures information from POS, ATM, cashier system, or any other device providing text data, and overlays the information directly onto the live or recorded video images.