- The existence of immediate multi-year, multi-million dollar business opportunities in Qatar
- A broad portfolio of information technology and business process services including computer networks, technology infrastructures, databases and software development
- Expertise in Internet security, information assurance and computer network security via partnership with SureSEC, Ltd.
- Over 25 years of experience in securing classified, high-security facilities as the solution of choice for the United States Government
- Unification of the command & control process within a global security enterprise including access control, video surveillance, intrusion detection, biometrics, detection sensors and third party security point products
- A professional services organization with complete program management capabilities and the security industry expertise necessary to successfully deploy complex security strategies worldwide.
"As announced last year, MDI has been focusing on several opportunities in the Middle East with its new Global Systems Solutions subsidiary," stated J. Collier Sparks, President and CEO of MDI, Inc. "This joint venture is one result of that focus. By partnering with one of the most successful and respected business organizations in Qatar, MDI is now positioned to capitalize on a multi-billion dollar market that many will strive for but few will succeed in due to the vast barriers to entry. This is a tremendous milestone for the company and its stakeholders and I am proud that MDI has been selected as Almana's exclusive physical solution provider in the region," he concluded.
The Almana Group is one of the largest business organizations in Qatar. Since its inception in 1960, it has grown in strength and size and in the process has made significant contributions to the very infrastructure of Qatar. Today, with over 1500 employees, the group boasts a large and diversified portfolio and is poised to participate successfully in the ongoing economic growth and development of the country. Through re-investment of profits, recruitment of the highest skilled managers and the creation of joint ventures with major international companies, the group is able to provide professional services to overseas companies with interests in building their business in Qatar and the Arabian Gulf States. For more information about The Almana Group, please visit www.almanagroup.com.
SureSEC Ltd. is a global leader in providing Internet security solutions, information security research and professional consulting. The company's security experts have pioneered the field of security and vulnerability research and work closely with many of the world's leading software companies and service providers to discover critical vulnerabilities in their products and provide risk mitigation strategies. SureSEC also consults with numerous open source software companies and well-known Linux providers to deliver source code auditing and technical expertise that is un-matched in the industry. The SureSEC security research team is located across Europe, the United States and the Middle East. For more information on the company and its capabilities, please visit www.suresec.org.