The IP UserGroup today announced that it will be launching its expansion into the US market at ISC West in Las Vegas, 5-7 April.
The IP UserGroup USA is brought to you by the team that manages the highly successful IIPSEC exhibition and conference in the UK. Affiliated with the IP User Group UK/EMEA, IP UserGroup USA is the only independent security technology forum dedicated to networked security and Building Management solutions (BMS). The organization provides its corporate affiliate and individual members with a unique, powerful platform for education on and promotion of the benefits and application potential of IP.
The IP UserGroup community of 10,000 members is dedicated to understanding and promoting IP Networked Technology and its utilization in security, surveillance and building management solutions. Some of the activities and benefits the IP UserGroup offers current members and its new members in the US:
- A 24/7 website members portal with a wide range of technical and commercial information, news, views, comment and more providing a unique route to market for members
- IP-in-Action LIVE educational forums where members and guests come together for seminars, master classes, workshops and hands-on technology demonstrations and for discussion and networking
- Quarterly membership publication IPfocus (e-zine form for the US market) dedicated to IP networked education and applications
- A constant stream of education and information sharing in the IP UserGroup â€œvirtual communityâ€ through e-letters and technical bulletins
- The very latest information and expertise from the IP UserGroup library of video and audio presentations and seminars delivered by the best in the business
With an international membership offering contacts in more than 68 countries, the IP UserGroup is an independent organization giving it unprecedented objectivity and stature among other organizations, trade associations, the media and industry experts and influencers. The IP UserGroupâ€™s extensive end user benefits combined with its international reputation and reach is why it is backed by the most respected companies from a wide array of industry sectors.
At ISC West, the IP UserGroup management team, Paul Hennings, Kevin Fagan, and Andy Hennings, will be hosting visitors at Booth #22146, and visiting with the many corporate Affiliate members exhibiting at the show.