The new AXIS 213 PTZ Network Camera enables advanced remote monitoring with pan, tilt and zoom control over IP networks. It features a powerful 26x optical zoom, auto focus lens and an IR mode for nighttime conditions.
The AXIS 213 PTZ delivers superior quality Motion JPEG and MPEG-4* video streams simultaneously. The camera provides 20 preset positions and 1 preset sequence (auto patrol) to monitor specific areas. It also offers pre- and post-alarm image buffering and advanced event management features.
The optional AXIS 213CM Connection Module provides functionalities such as two-way audio, in addition to two alarm inputs and three relay outputs.
The AXIS 213 PTZ connects directly to an IP network, and with a built-in Web server, enables remote monitoring and control from any PC connected to the local area network or the Internet. The camera provides wide coverage with its ability to pan 340 degrees, tilt 100 degrees and zoom in on specific details. The AXIS 213 PTZ is ideal for monitoring people and property, and for remote learning and troubleshooting. A protective dome housing is available for indoor and outdoor applications.
* MPEG-4 is available as a free software upgrade in Q1 2005
213 PTZ Features:
- Pan, tilt, zoom network camera with built-in 26x optical zoom, auto focus lens + 12x digital zoom
- Operates under all light conditions, indoors as well as outdoors
- IR mode: camera can be manually controlled or scheduled for switching between color image during daytime, and black and white image in low light or nighttime conditions using the built-in IR lighting or an external IR lamp for longer distances
- Superior image quality in simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 video streams (MPEG-4 is available as a free software upgrade in Q1 2005)
- Resolutions up to 768 x 576 at up to 25 fps (PAL) or 704x480 at 30 fps (NTSC)
- Advanced event management: scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification via e-mail, TCP, HTTP, and image uploading via e-mail, FTP & HTTP
- Security: multiple user access levels with password protection and IP address filtering, which enables only pre-defined IP addresses to access the camera
- 20 preset positions + 1 preset sequence mode (auto patrol)
- Up to 20 viewers can directly access the camera simultaneously; virtually unlimited viewers if streamed through a relaying server
- Easy installation using the free AXIS Internet Dynamic DNS Service or the Windows-based AXIS IP Utility software