Toshiba's IK-DP20A programmable dome camera
Toshiba Security & Network Video, a leading supplier of video surveillance solutions, has expanded its professional-grade line of video products to include the IK-DP20A, a full-featured programmable dome camera offering an innovative, time-saving "snap-in" dome drive to make installing truly plug-and-play with simple electrical connections.
Optimized to effectively track activity with its 360-degree continuous pan rotation and to provide a constant anti-theft presence, the IK-DP20A dome camera is designed to meet the demanding requirements of business, retail, institutional and gaming applications.
Exceptional in low light, the camera is IR Sensitive with day/night capabilities effective down to an amazing .01 Lux. Other key features include:
- 480-line horizontal resolution with accurate color reproduction
- 216X Zoom (18x optical, 12x digital)
- a generous focal length of f=4.1mm to 73.8mm
- 8-zone privacy masking
- variable scan speeds with high acceleration rate and steady motion
- 92-degree tilt for greater image capture range
- telecom-grade surge arrestor technology
- auto-flip 180-degree rotation for continuous viewing of a subjects as they pass underneath the camera.
The IK-DP20A gets high marks from installers, security personnel and networking professionals for its ability to be easily integrated into a networked environment.
It is fully programmable with RS-422 connectivity to link up to 255 cameras on a single daisy-chained system. Moreover, with its high 50dB signal-to-noise ratio the IK-DP20A is the perfect dome camera for today's digital video recorders. In fact, the camera can be integrated with the Toshiba Surveillix DVR with only a two-wire connection.
The IK-DP20A is available with a wide selection of customer options.
In-ceiling and pendant housings are offered with clear or tinted glass and an optional heater/blower, plus there are many mounting brackets and adapters to choose from to meet application needs. It is backed by a three-year warranty.