iv. The alarm company must notify RCSD by certified mail that these items have been completed and who the local alarm company manager (who is responsible for that particular location) is.
5. After the 5th false alarm at a specific location: The location receives a certified letter stating that they are being removed from our response list and that they have to complete the following steps before they will be reinstated:
A) The alarm system must be serviced and checked.
B) The users must be educated by the alarm company on the proper operation.
C) A free security analysis of their property must be completed by the Richland County Sheriff's Department Community Action Team.
D) The alarm company must advise RCSD that a 2nd call verification system has been implemented.
E) The alarm company must advise RCSD that these items have been completed via certified mail.
6. After the 6th false alarm at a specific location: The location receives a certified letter stating that they are being removed from our response list (again) and that they have to complete the following steps before they will be reinstated:
A) The alarm company must educate the alarm users on the proper use of the system
B) That a 2nd call verification system has been implemented
C) The system has been serviced and checked.
D) The alarm owner must notify The Sheriff's Department that they understand any future false alarms will result in a fine and permanent removal from alarm response.
7. After the 8th false alarm at a specific location: The location receives a hand delivered letter advising them of permanent suspension, a list of all alarms received and a citation and court date.
8. Any location that does not comply with the standard operating procedure of the department's policy will be carried over at the end of the calendar year and their account will not be zeroed at the end of the year.
9. Any monitoring company and resident or business that does not comply with the 2nd Call Verification System will receive certified advising them that failing to implement an enhanced call verification system and comply with our requirements will result in suspension of alarm response.
10. Any company that fails to provide RCSD with written documentation in letter form that compliance with the policies and procedures have been complied with, that location will be suspended from alarm response and receive a certified letter stating our requirements.