SYOSSET, N.Y. -- Honeywell introduced the HD4VC4HR vandal dome camera, a fully integrated enclosure with camera and lens that performs in both indoor and outdoor environments. The HD4VC4HR's compact, one-piece design allows for fast, easy installations in commercial, government, school, professional and other quality-sensitive CCTV applications. It easily blends into its environment, while providing total coverage for high- risk areas. The HD4VC4HR was created as a result of customer research that showed a need for a cost-effective surveillance solution.
"The HD4VC4HR provides high quality, reliable performance that's second to none and is synonymous with the Honeywell brand name," said Roberto Testani, product line manager for Honeywell. "By providing innovative, affordable solutions like the HD4VC4HR, Honeywell aims to be the partner of choice for every security dealer."
The HD4VC4HR's many features include:
- Vandal resistant in aluminum alloy housing with polycarbonate dome
- 1/3 inch Sony Interline CCD
- High-resolution color: 530 TVL
- 3.3 - 12 mm (f 1.5) Auto Iris Varifocal lens
- 3 - Axis Gimbal Bracket
- Local video output for setup
- Line-lock with phase adjustment
- Dual voltage 12V DC/24V AC
- IP66 approved
- Three-year warranty