SYOSSET, N.Y. -- Honeywell has released the 5821 Wireless Temperature Sensor and Flood Detector. The unique device is the industry's only wireless product to help protect against the damages caused by temperature fluctuations and flood conditions-providing dealers with increased sales opportunities while greatly minimizing the risks that can result from these occurrences.
The versatile wireless device can be configured to operate as either a standalone temperature sensor and/or a remote temperature sensor or flood detector. The completely wireless design greatly reduces installation time, maximizes placement options and is ideally suited for a wide range of applications in both residential and commercial settings-including bathrooms, laundry rooms, basements, refrigerators, freezers and boiler rooms.
- Five selectable temperature ranges to choose from (Hot, Warm, Cold, Refrigerate and Freeze)
- Works with Honeywell's Remote Temperature Probe (T280R), which is ideal for refrigerator and freezer monitoring
- Flood detection (with Honeywell's 470PB External Water Probe) ideal for a wide range of applications; including bathrooms, laundry rooms and basements
- Up to a 10-year battery life, which reduces maintenance cost
- Capable of monitoring cold (45 degrees F) temperature and flood detection simultaneously
- Compatible with Honeywell's 5800 Series Wireless products