Dealers were recognized for sharing best practices with the electronic security industry during the ESI Forum on Tues., Jan. 10, 2012.
Photo credit: (Photo by Geoff Kohl/SecurityInfoWatch.com)
January 10, 2012 — Industry leaders arrived at the Omni Mandalay at Las Colinas in Irving, Texas, yesterday for the launch of the co-located ESI Forum and ESA Leadership Summit events. This afternoon they took some time to applaud the 2012 Best Practice Award Winners at the Forum’s Roundtable Session, sponsored by Telguard.
The unveiled winners included:
• Mijac Alarm for the Financial, Legal and Human Capital Management Category
• Inner Security Systems, Inc. for the New Technology Implementation Category
• Pinnacle Security for the Production Management (Design/Installation) Category
• Pro-Tech Systems for the Profit-Generating Strategies Category
• ASG Security for the Sales and Marketing Management Category
The Forum congratulates its winners, all of which supplied innovative solutions, which have contributed to an increase in efficiencies, profits and competitive-edge for the companies.
The Best Practice Awards Program, sponsored by Cygnus Security Media, recognizes outstanding business processes in the electronic security integration industry. A panel of anonymous industry experts selected the winners who received an award and a $500 cash prize. The winners will also be featured in ESA publications and on the ESI Forum website at the conclusion of the events.