IRVINE, Calif., – ISC West 2012 – March 20, 2012 – HID Global, trusted leader in solutions for the delivery of secure identity, today announced it will unveil its range of breakthrough innovations to create, use and manage secure identity at next week's ISC West 2012 International Security Conference and Exposition in Las Vegas. In addition to launching its new solutions for personal identification verification (PIV) enablement at U.S. government facilities, the company will also demonstrate its new Industrial Series FARGO HDP8500 Printer/Encoder and cost-effective DTC1000M Monochrome Printer/Encoder, as well as its award-winning iCLASS SE platform for increased security, functionality and mobile access. In addition, HID Global and its parent company ASSA ABLOY will jointly showcase its complete NFC mobile access ecosystem, including live demonstrations on the future of mobile access and using a single smartphone to access secure doors and log on to a computer network; move access control into new markets including residential and hospitality; and generate smart tokens directly onto the device.
HID Global will demonstrate its extensive suite of technologies, products, solutions and services in Booth 11051 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center from March 28-30, 2012, including:
Solutions for Creating a Secure Identity
• PIV-I Credential Service: For federal contractors to obtain Personal Identity Verification – Interoperable (PIV-I) compliant credentials. Conference attendees can pre-register and purchase their PIV-I Card now and visit HID's Enrollment Center (Booth #19123) at ISC West to pick up and activate their PIV-I Card onsite. Contact us for more information.
• Card Services: Identity on Demand (IoD) services that handle large-volume orders and tight deadlines through a secure web portal for managing all aspects of card personalization projects.
• Card Personalization Solutions: New high definition FARGO HDP8500 Industrial Series Card Printer/Encoder, its new cost-effective DTC1000M Monochrome Printer/Encoder and AsureID card personalization software.
• Visitor Management Solutions: HID's EasyLobby visitor management solutions for visitor badges and detailed visitor logs.
• Genuine HID Credentials: For multiple applications on a single card and high security iCLASS SE cards and digital credentials that can be securely embedded into NFC mobile phones.
Solutions for Using Secure Identity
• New Government Solutions for PIV Enablement: HID's new pivCLASS solutions that allow U.S. Federal Government agencies, contractors and other facilities to PIV-enable their existing physical access control systems to meet any mandated assurance level without requiring a "rip and replace" of their existing PACS infrastructure.
• Mobile Access Solutions: Demonstrations of HID's iCLASS SIO-Enabled (SE) platform that enables the use of digital credentials on NFC smartphones while delivering increased functionality and unprecedented levels of security.
• Genuine HID Readers: New OMNIKEY desktop reader solutions and iCLASS SE readers with EAL5+ certified hardware.
• Authentication Solutions: naviGO, one time password (OTP) tokens, and 4TRESS Authentication for secure computer log-on and identity verification.
Solutions for Managing Secure Identities
• Networked Access Solutions: Next generation EDGE EVOÒ and VertX EVO IP-enabled access control solutions for fully distributed intelligence and decision making at the door.
• Credential Management Solutions: ActivIDÒ Credential Management System appliance for easy issuance and management of strong and PKI-enabled smart cards and credentials.
HID Global executives will present at ISC West 2012 International Security Conference and Exposition events:
• "Access Control Goes Mobile" Strategy Briefing – HID Global president and CEO Denis Hébert and Thanasis Molokotos, president and CEO, Americas Division at ASSA ABLOY will be sharing their vision for solutions that address the rapidly emerging mobile access industry with live demonstrations on how to create, use and manage secure identity on Thursday, March 29 at 12:00 p.m. PDT. To register for this invite-only event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• "The State of the Industry: Where Are We Headed" ISC West panel – Jason Bohrer, senior vice president, Managed Services at HID Global will participate in a discussion on major industry shifts and IT trends that are being embraced as security evolves to the cloud on March 28 at 8:30 a.m.
• "The Third Revolution in Mobile Services – Near Field Communication" ISC West panel – Jason Bohrer will also participate in a discussion geared at providing the PACS integrator community with a realistic picture of how NFC will impact their business on March 29 at 4:00 p.m