Tri-Ed / Northern Video Distribution continues to offer its hugely successful North American IP Video Technology Tour to support dealers and integrators looking to migrate and compete successfully in the growing IP arena. The free, one-day training events are held in Tri-Ed / Northern Video branch locations across the country.
These comprehensive IP trainings, led by Jeff Stout, Tri-Ed / Northern Video’s Director of National Integrator Sales, and Mike Leary, Network Product Specialist, cover important technical topics such as Video Resolution, Illumination, Ethernet Transmission, Surge Suppression, Recording Platforms, Types of Networks and Understanding Storage.
Q3 and Q4 Tech Tour dates have just been announced:
- 7/24/2012 Dallas, TX (972.869.9317)
- 7/26/2012 Kansas City, KS (913.310.9290)
- 7/31/2012 Elmsford, NY (914.345.0698)
- 8/2/2012 Charlotte, NC (704.523.8855)
- 8/7/2012 Chicago, IL (847.357.8309)
- 8/28/2012 Union City, CA (510.487.1731)
- 8/30/2012 Sacramento, CA (916.563.7560)
- 9/11/2012 Riverside, CA (951.781.2300)
- 9/13/2012 Garden Grove, CA (714.265.4000)
- 10/8/2012 Boston, MA (617.412.2520)
- 10/9/2012 Seattle, WA (253.395.3930)
- 10/10/2012 Milford, CT (203.878.8870)
- 10/11/2012 Portland, OR (503.644.0874)
- 10/23/2012 Denver, CO (303.733.8600)
- 10/25/2012 Las Vegas, NV (702.227.6636)
- 11/13/2012 Phoenix, AZ (602.470.9170)
- 11/15/2012 Burbank, CA (800.546.8774)
Tri-Ed / Northern Video Distribution is translating IP into Infinite Possibilities for dealers and integrators across North America. In addition to offering them an extensive line card of IP products, Tri-Ed / Northern Video’s free, meaningful and ongoing IP trainings have educated more than 3000 customers thus far and are helping ensure their success in this exploding sector. “Our IP trainings are meeting a critical need for our customers and enabling them to compete in the IP arena,” Stout notes.