Honeywell recognized New Jersey-based MSA Systems Integration as its 2012 HIS Integrator of the Year. MSA Systems Integration is a full-service security company providing access control, intrusion, IP-based video surveillance, visitor management and perimeter protection systems to organizations across 10 vertical markets including education, government and healthcare. In 2012, MSA Systems Integration saw strong year-over-year sales growth of Honeywell’s Pro-Watch security management system and MAXPRO Video Management System (VMS). MSA Systems Integration was also recognized in SD&I magazine's 2013 Fast50 ranking, placing sixth in the overall ranking.
“This award recognizes the commitment our employees have to delivering high quality customer service and highlights our longstanding partnership with Honeywell,” said Jim Hennessy, president of MSA Systems Integration. “MAXPRO VMS combined with the Pro-Watch security management system provides our customers with an easy to use and flexible security system that adapts to their changing business needs.”
The Honeywell Integrated Security (HIS) program provides integrators with exclusive training, certification and marketing support. The network includes authorized independent security integrators who service enterprise-level Honeywell accounts, including global end users.
Honeywell also recognized integrators across its regional network:
- Northeast Integrator of the Year: North American Video (NAV), a national integrator that serves more than 13 vertical markets including airports/ports, education, government, healthcare and retail.
- Southeast Integrator of the Year: Techway Systems Inc., headquartered in Richmond, Va., is a full-service provider of integrated access control and video surveillance solutions serving Virginia, Washington, D.C. and parts of Maryland and N.C.
- North Central Integrator of the Year: Koorsen Security Technology (KST), located in Indianapolis, Ind. and Columbus, OH, is a full-service integrator for access control, video surveillance, network security and mass notification systems. KST clients include Fortune 100 companies, financial, education, healthcare and commercial organizations. (Koorsen placed number 12 on the SD&I 2013 Fast50.)
- South Central Integrator of the Year: Protection 1 is the largest full-service business and home security company in the U.S., serving more than 1 million customers from more than 70 locations.
- Northwest Integrator of the Year: Microbiz Security Co. is a full-service provider of integrated access control and video surveillance solutions based in San Francisco.
- Southwest Integrator of the Year: Red Hawk, formerly operating as Chubb Fire and Security, provides life safety and security services to more than 50,000 companies across the U.S.
“The HIS program brings together the best minds in the security industry, and it’s exciting to see how they are using Honeywell technology to grow their businesses,” said Scott Harkins, president of Honeywell Security Products Americas. “On-behalf of all Honeywell Security employees, I’d like to congratulate our 2012 HIS Integrators of the Year, and thank all of our integrators for their continued partnership and hard work.”