Naperville, IL – (April 1, 2014) – STANLEY Security, a leading global security company specializing in advanced integrated security solutions, introduces its new eServices 2.0 platform at ISC West 2014 in Las Vegas, NV.
STANLEY Security’s eServices 2.0, to be made available in the summer of 2014, provides real-time transparency on customers’ security systems, including intrusion, video surveillance, access control, fire detection and integration – offering full, mobile visibility and business insight. The platform has been enhanced with a new look and feel, providing a more user-friendly navigational experience and more robust reporting functionality. eServices 2.0 boasts new, feature-rich dashboards with the ability to access the full breadth of STANLEY’s eServices from any mobile device.
“The new eServices 2.0 platform significantly improves the user experience, security reporting functionality, increased productivity and allows for greater operational efficiencies to be leveraged – all with a more responsive interface,” said Rich Mellott, Director of Technology & Channel Strategy for STANLEY Security. “We’ve developed a more robust backend database infrastructure and a clean, new ease of use frontend delivery, with better self-service functionality, mobile capability and offer better insight into customers’ businesses to drive a more effective security management process.”
The new eServices 2.0 includes the following features:
- Account management: Top-down view of the account through a personal dashboard page, real-time notifications, customized reporting and Performance Scorecard™ stats to effectively manage a business.
- Installation: Keeps customers up-to-date on pending and completed installations with status updates, project notes and associated documentation – all online.
- Service: Allows customers to stay on top of service calls with access to the real-time location of the assigned service technician en route, estimated time of arrival, resolution information and all associated documentation.
- Monitoring: View and manage all alarm, audio, video and access control system activity on the account with live video viewing and associated documentation.
- Billing: View all contracts, invoices and associated documentation and have the ability to pay online.
Additionally, STANLEY Security’s eServices 2.0 platform offers enhancements to the following functionalities:
- Dashboard and mobility: eServices 2.0 includes more feature-rich dashboards and scales automatically to any mobile device. Complete enhanced reporting and dashboards are available now on both work stations or mobile devices.
- Reporting: The system features an expanded reporting timeframe and high-level organization – grouping by account management, installation, monitoring, service and billing. Also includes robust metadata tagging.
- User experience: The eServices 2.0 platform has been given a clean look and feel, and features a more intuitive user interface and navigation, minimizing clicks. The dashboard has been upgraded with auto-complete form functionality, and users also have the ability to select between multiple language options, including English, French and Spanish.
- Functionality: The upgraded interface allows for self-service user and permission administration, user and report audit capabilities, system status and updates page, and integrated issue/feature request tracking and resolution. Users can also manage metadata by site, business hierarchy (district, region, etc.), facility type and/or type of equipment.