HILDEBRAN, NC, June 24, 2013 – ELK Products is proud to announce the availability of the newest addition to their Two-Way Wireless product family, ELK-6030P Wireless Pet Immune PIR Motion Sensor, which made its debut at the ESX Expo in Nashville, June 19th. The Pet Immune Version of the PIR is used with the M1 Cross Platform Control along with the ELK-M1XRFTW Two-Way Wireless Transceiver. The PIR incorporates advanced features designed to ensure reliability, ease of installation, and provide innovative security enhancements.
Features and Benefits of the Wireless Pet Immune PIR Motion Sensor:
- Weight limit up to 40 pounds
- Ease of installation with keypad initiated walk test mode
- Industry First Security/Convenience Bright White LED with:
- Momentary motion activation during walk test mode
- Flashing during audible alarm activation
- Programmable “on” activation through M1 Rules
The ELK-6030P can be purchased at any ELK Authorized Distributor. For a full list of Authorized Distributors, visit www.elkprodicts.com.