RA’ANANA, ISRAEL, August 12, 2013 – NICE Systems today announced the launch of NICE Inform Version 6, which enables Public Safety Answering Points ( PSAPs ) to evaluate the quality of service delivered across an entire emergency incident. The solution has been designed to offer unique value to public safety organizations as it supports the evaluation of single calls as well as complete incidents, including the processing of multimedia input, such as GIS, video, and CAD screen.
NICE Inform integrates multimedia data from various capture platforms into one comprehensive incident timeline. This helps PSAPs and various security operation centers reconstruct events, giving them a 360-degree view of the incident for investigation, debriefing and training purposes.
In the latest release of Inform, these capabilities are further improved through the addition of quality assurance tools. Leveraging NICE’s years of experience in contact center workforce optimization, these tools are designed to help organizations identify knowledge gaps and training opportunities across entire incidents to help improve future responses.
NICE Inform Version 6 includes the following new modules:
NICE Inform Evaluator
• This module allows PSAP managers to measure the performance of call takers based on a set of predefined KPIs and decide on appropriate training programs to help operators improve their skills.
• Managers can gain insight into behavioral trends in the PSAP and can track how call takers and dispatchers acquire new skills and adhere to procedures like those related to Text-to-911 and NG9-1-1.
• Evaluator helps PSAPs assess the quality of responses for all forms of incoming data in order to gain an understanding of how its call takers and dispatchers performed throughout the course of an incident.
NICE Inform Reporter
• This module provides insight into the volume of calls and other incoming multimedia communications, supporting managers in PSAP staffing decisions.
• Reports also show where there is a strain on existing communication resources, indicating that additional radio or phone channels may be needed, for instance.
• Reporter includes detailed reports based on data from Evaluator, giving managers insight into the quality and productivity of an individual operator, a team of call takers and dispatchers, or the entire call center.
“Our latest release of NICE Inform has been designed bottom-up for the public safety market,” said Yaron Tchwella, President of the NICE Security Group. “This is the first quality assurance tool that allows PSAPs to evaluate the performance of their public safety operators across the full incident. This provides valuable insight into how call takers and dispatchers handle incidents and gives PSAPs a truly holistic view of the incident in order to improve the response process.”
NICE Inform Version 6 also offers tighter integration with NICE Situator and NiceVision. The integrated solution yields a debriefing and reconstruction solution capable of capturing and synchronizing replay of multimedia sources, including step-by-step Situator operator actions and comprehensive incident reconstructions, which can now be incorporated into the debriefing process for investigations, training, planning and prevention.
NICE’s Security solutions help organizations capture, analyze and leverage big data to anticipate, manage and mitigate security and safety risks, improve operations, and make the world a safer place. The NICE security, intelligence and cyber offerings provide valuable insights that enable enterprises and governments to take the best action at the right time by correlating structured and unstructured data from multiple sensors and channels, detecting irregular patterns, and recognizing trends. NICE Security solutions are used by thousands of customers worldwide, including transportation systems, critical infrastructure, city centers, banks, enterprises and government agencies.