Immix CS is a software product that operates in your central station and consolidates a wide range of different security products into one simple operator interface.
Immix CS is designed to help you deliver new video based services to your customers, build your recurring revenue and compliment the investment you've made in your existing automation system.
Its proven to dramatically increase the efficiency of monitoring stations offering next generation video monitoring services.
What does Immix CS do?
- Immix CS integrates with a wide range of security products, a library of over 250 devices. These include Video, Access Control, IP Audio, GPS.
- Immix CS delivers these to the operator in a single, simple to use, operator interface.
- Immix CS works alongside your existing Automation System to easily associate traditional alarm events with video.
- Increases the efficiency of the Command Center by allowing operators to manage security events, rather than managing multiple software products.
- A simple, easy to learn operator interface: Immix CS is designed to make it easy for your staff to manage events, training is simplified and service delivery efficient.
- No constant connection is required: Immix® CS is particularly network efficient, you don't have to maintain a constant connection to remote locations – its event based, you only need to connect for the duration of each short event.
- A Scripting Engine: The Immix CS scripting engine allows you to build custom decision trees for your operators to follow. Scripting allows you to standardize your response for different customers helping you tailor a solution to meet their precise needs.
- Multimedia Audit Trail: Immix CS delivers a comprehensive multimedia audit trail of every event - it record everything an operator saw, said and did. This is crucial for post event review and analysis.
- Web Portal Access: The audit trail can be made available to customers on your own branded web portal. This along with a powerful set of end user tools and mobile device applications allow station managers to better support and engage their customers – visibly delivering better service and speed of response.