Indianapolis, IN – (December 10, 2013) – STANLEY Security, a leading provider of access control and integrated security solutions, introduces the EL Series Wireless Access Control Solution to the STANLEY Commercial Hardware line, a web-based solution allowing the end-user to easily and effectively manage access for both interior and exterior door openings. The solution combines the EL Series Electronic Lock with STANLEY’s new Access Control Server (ACS) with pre-installed Intelli-M software, its new Integrated Door Controller (QIC) and wireless gateway for a complete access control solution for up to 32 doors.
The new Integrated Door Controller is powered over Ethernet and provides perimeter control for the facility, while the Access Control Server allows for easy management of software with the pre-installed Intelli-M access management software.
The Integrated Door Controller (QIC) also offers the following enhancements to the EL Series Electronic Lock:
- Compact single door controller mounts at the door in a double gang box for easy installation
- Uses existing network infrastructure and connects to closest network switch with single Cat 5/Cat 6 cable
- PoE carries both data and power for controller and peripheral door hardware
- Peer-to-peer communication keeps data flowing, even if a server connection is interrupted
- Buffers up to 16,000 local events when disconnected from the host, so events are never lost
- Secure transmissions with end-to-end AES 128-bit encryption
- Embedded web software for single-door standalone applications enables browsing through controller
- Supports DHCP and Static IP addresses
Additionally, the Access Control Server (ACS) provides the following features:
- Provides support for up to 32 doors
- Hardware includes professional-grade hard drive(s) and an internal flash drive for durability and easy recovery
- The ACS comes pre-installed with Microsoft Windows 7 Professional operating system
- Special utilities are also pre-installed, designed to support automatic backup and database management capabilities
- Server comes complete with Intelli-M Access Software with an unlimited door license, pre-installed, pre-configured and fully licensed
- The Intelli-M Access Software provides a web-based user interface, scheduling, user grouping, remote lock/unlock capabilities, badging and reporting
For more information about the full EL Series Wireless Access Control Solution, including the new Access Control Server (ACS) and Integrated Door Controller (QIC), or any of STANLEY Security’s first-class product offerings, visit www.stanleysecurity.com.