The Elpas Asset Tracking Tag is an Active RFID Transmitter that facilitates real-time location awareness and intelligence about high-value mobile medical assets.
Housed in a small, hospital-grade form factor, the Asset Tracking Tag delivers real-time positioning data so that healthcare personnel can track and log the locations, movements or statuses of patient care equipment anywhere within a campus style hospital or assisted living facility.
The Elpas Asset Tracking Tag features anti-tamper detection to help guard against unauthorized asset handling or Tag removal from the protected asset. The Asset Tracking Tag also includes a user programmable wireless call button, which when pressed transmits real-time positioning data that identifies the protected asset’s exact building location.
- Triple-Tech RTLS signaling technologies
- Small, hospital-grade form factor (IP64)
- Flexible mounting options
- User programmable wireless call button
- Supports instant near-exit detection
- Continuous device & tamper supervision
- LED status indicators
- Long life, user replaceable battery
- Simple to use, easy to clean
- CE, FCC, IC compliant