Tampa, FL. December 5, 2013 – Digital Watchdog would like to announce the release of our brand new Starlight 960H Camera Series. The Starlight 960H cameras are top of the line, high resolution, 960 Horizontal Pixels, offering crisp and clear image with resolution of 700 TV Lines. Combined with our new low-cost high quality housings, the Starlight 960H cameras are the perfect solution to any analog system that requires the highest analog resolution on the market.
Our Starlight 960H Series is a combination of our powerful Starlight Super- Low Light technology and a 960H CCD image sensor. This combination allows our cameras to achieve higher resolution and higher sensitivity to light than conventional CCTV cameras. Our Star-Light technology offers a slow shutter feature that increases the length of time the shutter remains open to collect additional ambient light, illuminating typically dark environments. Together with the 960H CCD sensor, the camera produces a clear horizontal resolution of up to 720 TV lines.
The Starlight 960H cameras include the following features:
- 960H CCD Image Sensor (960 Horizontal Pixels)
- 720 TV Lines [B/W], 700 TV Lines [Color]
- 2.8 ~ 12mm Varifocal Auto Iris Lens[Bullet, Indoor Dome, and Vandal Dome]
- 5 ~ 50mm Varifocal Auto Iris Lens[Long Range bullet]
- 3.6mm Fixed Lens [Ball and Vandal Dome]
- 50 ~ 100ft Range IR with Intelligent Camera Sync, Smart IR
- TDN (True Day & Night) [Long Range bullet Model Only]
- 3D DNR (3D Digital Noise Reduction)
- Star-Light (Super Low Light Technology)
- HME (Highlight Masking Exposure)
- SLC (Side-Light Compensation)
- Programmable Privacy Zones (8) & Motion Detection
- AGC / BLC / AWB
- Easy Icon Driven OSD Menu with Built-in Joystick
- IP66 Certified (Weatherproof) [Bullet, Ball, and Vandal Models]
The Starlight 960H cameras with their clear image offer the best performance when they are bundled with Digital Watchdog’s VMAX960H DVR. They are ideal for any application where clear details are required in the image.
The Starlight 960H Cameras will also be replacing some of the recently discontinued legacy cameras by offering higher resolution, improved features, at a lower cost.