AUSTIN, Texas, July 12, 2021 – Resideo Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: REZI), a leading global provider of home comfort and security solutions, today announced the availability of its new, Advanced Modular Communicator. The LTEM-P communicator seamlessly connects to customers' residential and commercial security system control panels to send alarms and messages to Resideo's AlarmNet® Network for transfer to the central monitoring station.
The LTEM-P communicator is available in two models to support both the Verizon® and AT&T® networks. Designed to provide dealers with powerful choices and simple installation, the multi-path communicator is compatible with Z-Wave®, Wi-Fi®, Ethernet® and LTE®.
“As dealers across the country are migrating to LTE communicators for their customers, the new communicator offers a seamless upgrade that is ready for future cellular communications technology,” said Brandon Dahlstedt, product marketing manager at Resideo. “Resideo is committed to providing the security industry with the best alarm communications solutions – so they can do the same for their customers – and our modular communicator gives them flexibility to grow and streamline their business.”
The new communicator offers several enhancements over other multi-path communicators because it allows for competitive takeovers and has built-in technology that allows for better signal penetration. The communicator also offers:
- Fast Operation. Featuring quick response time with Resideo Total Connect® 2.0 Remote Services, dealers can enjoy fast and easy programming of the LTEM-P through AlarmNet 360® web and mobile app.
- Versatile Installation. Installers can takeover competitive control panel communicators and transform any system into a modern system. Utilizing Wi-Fi programming capabilities, dual-path communications are simplified.
- Innovative Technology. Dealers can choose from add-ons, including a
Wi-Fi/Z-wave Card, to expand communication path choices and give customers control of smart devices without having to install additional keypads.
Compatible with competitive, Honeywell Home and Resideo VISTA® control panels, the LTEM-P communicator is now available in North America through ADI Global Distribution, a Resideo company.
Resideo's Professional Security Solutions and Services
Resideo is a leading manufacturer of security and life safety solutions, with millions of installed solutions worldwide. Its professional security portfolio includes a broad portfolio inclusive of:
- Security, life safety and home control systems, including the Resideo ProSeries platform;
- Panels and secondary keypads, including touchscreens;
- Two-way encrypted sensors with anti-takeover protection: including Indoor MotionViewer® and life safety sensors with the patented One-Go-All-Go alarm feature that ensures true total protection throughout the residence; and,
- The AlarmNet 360 Cloud Services and Solutions, the company's proprietary, back-end and video surveillance capability that offers a seamless installation experience and real-time data insights.