Seco-Larm’s ENFORCER 917MHz HL-951 series RF transmitters and receivers use digital modulation for improved immunity to interference, better signal penetration in environments with heavy obstructions, and significantly longer range of up to 1,000ft (305m) line of sight.
Temperature compensation circuitry gives consistent performance over wide temperature variations, and patented armor piercing technology penetrates obstacles that would stop traditional wireless. The receiver operates over a broad voltage range, 9 to 48 DC and 10 to 24 AC. There is no external antenna to install or adjust the transmitters are small and easily fit in your pocket.
The transmitter's ultra-low power consumption gives you longer battery life with easy to obtain coin-type batteries (CR-2032).
Other features include:
· Wide voltage range, 10~24 VAC or 9~48 VDC
· PCB antenna – no external antenna to be installed, adjusted, vandalized, or damaged
· Five individually programmable output modes
· Up to 99 button codes per channel
· Programming by switch, no need to cut jumpers
· LED Indicates RF reception and programming functions
· Compatible with all HL-series SECO-LARM transmitters of same frequency•
· Digital Modulation –Better immunity to interference
· Consistent Transmission – As temperature varies & voltage drops
· Armor-Piercing Technology – Improved penetration of obstructions
· Pocket-Sized Transmitter – IP68 Waterproof, up to 10-years battery life (Calculated based on ten 1-second button presses per day)