LOS ANGELES, July 6, 2022 – HiveWatch, a technology company reimagining how companies keep their people and assets safe, announced it will present a new webinar, “Reimagining the GSOC” alongside experts from Amazon, Vistacom Control Room Solutions, Groove Jones, and TE Connectivity.
“There’s so much more that we can do to make GSOCs more effective in not only addressing threats, but also ensuring security operators have the critical information they need at their fingertips,” said Ryan Schonfeld, Founder & CEO of HiveWatch, who will moderate the session. “The group of experts presenting this topic understand the nuances present in turning the traditional GSOC on its head and embracing forward-thinking technology and best practices to move the industry forward.”
Event Title: Reimagining the GSOC
When: 10 a.m. Pacific/1 p.m. Eastern, Tuesday, July 12
- Ryan Schonfeld, Founder & CEO of HiveWatch (Moderator)
- Travis May, Workforce Innovation & Strategy, Groove Jones
- Dan Gundry, Managing Director, Vistacom Control Room Solutions
- Don Knox, Sr Manager, Enterprise Security Crisis Management and Business Continuity, TE Connectivity
- Kim Hooper, Sr. Recruiter, Global Security Operations, Amazon
About the Webinar:
It’s no surprise that today’s security command centers come in all shapes and sizes. Each organization has its own specific use case and there’s certainly no “one-size fits all” solution when it comes to building out a GSOC. As technology advances and environments change (hello, COVID-19) the traditional GSOC has been turned on its head.
As the world gets back to “normal” and organizations begin welcoming people back into their facilities it’s time to take a step back and reimagine the GSOC.
In this dynamic and conversational webinar our diverse team of experts will discuss:
- The shortcomings of today’s GSOC
- Fusing together cyber and physical security
- Effective GSOC design
- GSOCs of the future