Command Centre v7.50 boasts new features designed to enhance the user experience. The ability to allocate and manage specific Command Centre workstation licenses improves operator efficiency, particularly for multi-tenanted sites.
Another enhancement includes an integration between Command Centre and Microsoft’s Active Directory authentication and authorization tool, enabling instantaneous updates of cardholder records, eliminating duplication of data entry, and minimizing errors.
Gallagher’s improved Mobile App extends security across the site and beyond the door by enabling guards to make an informed access decision without requiring control room verification. The Gallagher App is designed to work with Apple devices iOS 8 and newer.
Site hardware and system components can be configured using Command Centre.
- Set door and zone entry rules, know who, how, when and why people access your site.
- Use schedules to automate access and alarm state changes.
- Set entry and exit delays for intruder alarm zones.
- Configure guard tour checkpoints and arrival times.
- Program perimeter security fencing activation settings and alarms.
- Program building automation and control features.
Command Centre gives you unparalleled control of every aspect of your site’s security solutions.
- Manage cardholder information and set access rights and responses at individual cardholder or group level.
- Challenge cardholder identities anywhere, any time.
- Check door, zone, and site status in real time.
- Monitor and acknowledge alarm activations.
- Oversee system operators and their management privileges.
- Trust in encrypted peer-to-peer communication with access system controllers.
- Live operation and monitoring of on-site guard tours.
- Fully integrated visitor management capability.
- Video integrations allowing you to see what's happening on your site.
- Options for remote or off-site monitoring.
Use Command Centre’s advanced reporting features to retrieve data and make informed decisions.
- Efficiently retrieve and present information.
- Exchange data with third-party products.
- Data is automatically distributed to areas of the system where it is required.
- Automate and schedule reports to distribute information for those who need it.