ABOUT THE EVENT
Cannabis is a fast-growing emerging market with high-security demands, often defined by state regulations and a complex legal status.
The Cannabis Security Breakfast, presented by the Security Industry Association and SecurityInfoWatch, with support from ISC East, will feature experts in the field discussing how security companies can enter the sector and meet client needs, all without taking on unacceptable risks. The event will be a moderated hour-long roundtable discussion featuring six panelists including the Genetec sponsor representative. Other panelists include two highly respected cannabis security/design consultants, one of the top cannabis lawyers in the country and two dispensary business owners. The discussion will revolve around topics such as licensing and permit procedures, state-by-state requirements, facility security design, how to select a security consultant and technology vendor, best practices for mitigation of risk and other trending topics.
With a wealth of information and a hearty breakfast, this will provide a great start to your ISC East experience. Please register here.
- Andrew P. Cooper, Esq., Head, Health Care and Cannabis Practice Groups, Falcon, Rappaport & Berkman
- Tony Gallo, Managing Partner, Sapphire Risk Advisory Group
- Ron Smalley, Founder and CEO, Mantis Cannabis, LLC
- Tim Sutton, CPP, PSP, PCI, CHPA, Senior Security Consultant, Guidepost Solutions LLC
- Sarah Trent, Founder and CEO, Valley Wellness NJ