CHICAGO – The 2021 edition of the Electronic Security Expo (ESX), a leading annual education and networking event dedicated to professionals from the electronic security and life safety industry, will be conducted virtually out of consideration for the health and well-being of participants. Renamed the ESX 2021 Virtual Experience, the event will take place exclusively online from June 15-17.
“Simply put, we decided that there are too many public health variables beyond our control for us to convene our community safely in person this June,” said Merlin Guilbeau, CEO of the Electronic Security Association, the producer of the event. “We will always place the highest priority on the well-being of our participants.”
Understanding that passionate security and life safety professionals need to keep pace with rapidly-evolving technology and changing business practices, the decision to recast the annual expo was an obvious one according to Guilbeau. “We know our community relies on ESX for quality conversations and best practice sharing — and we are committed to delivering this virtually this June. Now more than ever, security professionals are looking for experience-based insight, new ideas and practical technologies that will help their companies adapt and thrive in today’s changing business climate. We believe we have crafted an attendee experience that will do just that regardless of the role you play in the industry ecosystem.”
The ESX 2021 Virtual Experience will leverage leading-edge virtual event technology to deliver a comprehensive learning and networking experience to attendees. Highlights of the event include:
- 24 peer-delivered educational sessions on topics including: attracting employees, reducing truck rolls, sales compensations plans, financial statement literacy, customer attrition and much more
- An interactive exhibition area featuring state-of-the-art security and life safety technologies and opportunities for attendees to interact directly with product and sales experts from today’s leading provider organizations
- Timely, informative keynotes by noted business performance expert Ryan Estis and Klint Walker, Cybersecurity Advisor for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Virtual networking opportunities – including text chats, video calls and question-and answer opportunities - with fellow attendees and exhibitors
- The ability to schedule one-on-one meetings with fellow attendees within the event platform
- The traditional ESX Innovation Awards and TechVision Challenge program to showcase the best in breakthrough technologies
The latest information on the 2021 ESX Virtual Experience is now available on www.ESXweb.com. Registration is currently open, with advance discounts available for those who act by April 30. Exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are also available.