LAS VEGAS, APRIL 6, 2016 – Today at ISC West, Geofeedia, the leader in real-time location-based intelligence, launched its enterprise-ready platform. The new enterprise functionality empowers teams of all sizes and complexities to predict, analyze and act on geotagged posts from various social networks in a way that matches each user’s responsibilities and existing workflow. Geofeedia’s map-based platform tracks public posts from social media sources such as Instagram, Twitter, Sina Weibo, Periscope, Vine and YouTube based on locations of interest to its users.“We recognize that every organization is made up of different team structures and divisions that require unique workflows and permissions to drive their business needs,” said Phil Harris, CEO and co-founder of Geofeedia. “Now, whatever the size or complexity of your organization or team, Geofeedia can be configured to match the existing way in which your business works and fully unlock the power of location-based intelligence.”With a patented suite of data aggregation algorithms, Geofeedia is the leading platform for marketers, journalists, corporate operations teams and the public sector to conduct real-time information discovery at local places on a global basis. Using the new enterprise-level Geofeedia platform, organizations can manage local, regional and global team initiatives through user and group management and content sharing options. Enterprise users can fully customize user access with standard or custom roles and maintain complete audit trails for internal compliance tracking.New functionality in the enterprise platform enables organizations to:
● Manage team and global initiatives through expanded user and group management and content sharing options
● Fully customize and control user access with standard roles and maintain a complete audit trail for internal compliance tracking
● Uncover deeper insights with enhanced analytics across activity, keywords, sentiment and users to detect location-specific patterns and trends
● Optimization of account for any size team with enhanced compliance, process optimization and security
● Improve internal workflows and collaboration with granular sharing options
Visit https://geofeedia.com/request-a-demo/ to schedule a demo and trial of Geofeedia.