Pittsburgh, PA – October 4, 2017 – Among new product announcements at CEDIA last month, the PowerHouse Alliance distributor members provide dealers with a full line-up of trainings this October, as well as special events.
Dealers are invited to join member Volutone at all seven of its Southern California and Nevada-based locations for 14 Smart Start Breakfast sessions between October 2 to 6, to experience the all-new Lutron RA2 Select, one-hour training, as well as receive a free main repeater. There will also be seven, two-hour evening trainings on October 10 to 19, with instruction on implementing collaborative rooms to accommodate meetings, multi-media presentations, VTC, huddle spaces, and more, for businesses of all sizes.
Celebrating its 25th Anniversary, member C.E.D. is bringing back its annual Fall Ball series, at three of its locations in Elk Grove, IL on October 10, New Berlin, WI on October 11, and Bloomington, MN on October 18. Industry affiliates, and new and existing dealers are invited to see new product demonstrations from manufacturers, take advantage of show-only door busters, enjoy food from local food truck favorites, as well as enter for the chance to win hundreds of prizes.
Across Texas, ECD focuses on home control with Clare Controls Essentials Training from October 10 to 12. They will also offer URC MX Home Pro / CCP Training on October 17 in Houston, 18 in Austin, and 19 in Dallas. Their Houston location will also host the Doorbell Fon Road Show on October 24.
Mountain West Distributors brings their Annual Dealer Show to Salt Lake City, UT on October 12. Dealers can meet with factory representatives to learn about new products with demos and hands-on displays, and take advantage of show specials, product giveaways, and lunch from food truck “Casa De Soul”. Mountain West Distributors also hosts 2GIG training on October 11 in Denver, CO, and a Hikvision and 2GIG training on October 26 in Salt Lake City.
Dealers in the Northeast can attend the Annual MRI Home Expo on October 24 at the Sturbridge Host Hotel & Conference Center in Sturbridge, MA. Visitors can see a comprehensive vendor display, can take part in training and educational seminars, enjoy entertainment and food as well as sales contests, raffle prizes, buy-ins and more.
At the end of the month, dealers can take part in Sony Trainings at Autco’s St. Louis, MO location on October 25 and Kansas City, KS on October 26. Sierra Select Distributors is offering a new Denon and HEOS Training on October 25 in North Highlands, CA.
For the full list of member trainings and events in October, see below or check the PowerHouse Alliance event calendar.
- Sony Training:
- St. Louis, MO – October 25
- Kansas City, KS – October 26
- Fall Ball 2017
- Elk Grove Village, IL – October 10
- New Berlin, WI – October 11
- Bloomington, MN – October 18
- Clare Controls Essential Training:
- Houston, TX – October 10
- Austin, TX – October 11
- Dallas, TX – October 12
- URC MX HomePro / CCP Training:
- Houston, TX, October 17
- Austin, TX – October 18
- Dallas, TX – October 19
- Doorbell Fon Road Show – October 24, Houston, TX
Mountain West Distributors
- 2GIG Training – Denver, CO – October 11 – Denver, CO
- Annual Dealer Show – October 12 – Salt Lake City, UT
- Hikvision and 2GIG Training – October 26 – Salt Lake City, UT
- 16th Annual MRI Home Expo – October 24 – Sturbridge, MA
- Denon & HEOS Training – October 25 – North Highlands, CA
- Smart Start Breakfast with Lutron
- Simi Valley, CA – October 2
- Van Nuys, CA – October 3
- Ontario, CA – October 4
- San Diego, CA – October 4
- Irvine, CA – October 5
- Cerritos, CA – October 5
- Las Vegas, NV – October 6
- Multi-purpose Room Training
- Simi Valley, CA – October 10
- Van Nuys, CA – October 11
- Ontario, CA – October 12
- Las Vegas, NV – October 13
- San Diego, CA – October 14
- Irvine, CA – October 18
- Cerritos, CA – October 19
To learn more about the PowerHouse Alliance or any of its member distributors, please visit www.powerhousealliance.com.