HUNTERSVILLE, N.C., July 12, 2022 – Wisconsin-based TechLogix Networx, a leader in innovative audio-visual, security, and datacom solutions, is proud to announce the launch of OSPFiber™, simplifying outdoor fiber optic cable runs with a single cable rated for direct burial, FTTH (fiber-to-the-home / fiber-to-the-business) drop, and aerial scenarios. OSPFiber™ is a cost-effective, easy-to-integrate solution for outdoor ISP, broadband, and network applications.
“Available in two strand, six strand, and 12 strand configurations, OSPFiber™ combines bend-insensitive single mode fiber with an outdoor-rated ruggedized jacket and integrated steel messenger wire for aerial suspension or underground toning,” said Cameron Smith, NSI V.P. “Two strand OSPFiber™ features TechLogix's unique ‘quick strip’ technology, allowing the outer jacked to be unzipped and removed for fast in-field termination. Six strand and 12 strand OSPFiber™ feature a loose tube buffer design with integrated rip-cord for in-field termination.”
Additional features include:
- Single Mode OS2 fiber
- Black ruggedized LSZH jacket
- Weather-rating for water & UV exposure
- Integrated quick strip technology for fast in-field termination
- Steel messenger wire for aerial suspension or underground toning
- Dielectric strength members
- 30mm (1.18in) bend rating
- Ultra compact 5.0mm diameter (2 strand) and 11.1mm diameter (6 & 12 strand)
- 250µm internal strand size
- Conforms to IEC 60794-1-21 E1, 60794-1-21 E3, 60794-1-21 E4, 60794-1-21 E6, 60794-1-22 F1
- Stock spool lengths of 300m (1000ft) or 600m (2000ft)
For more information on TechLogix and its complete product line, please visit www.nsiindustries.com/techlogix, call 866-445-4405, or email email@example.com.