HUNTERSVILLE, N.C., August 15, 2023 – TechLogix Networx, a leader in innovative audio-visual, security, and datacom solutions from NSI Building Technologies, is proud to announce it will launch new networking solutions during CEDIA Expo 2023, held in Denver from Sept. 7-9 at the Colorado Convention Center, booth #3121. New products include 10G media converters, media converter rack mounting trays, and network switches.
“TechLogix provides both 1G and 10G configurations, network switches, and media converter rack mounting trays to fit any need and installation,” said Cameron Smith, NSI V.P. “We are excited to exhibit our latest solutions in these categories to the security market during ISC West,”
TechLogix manufactures a variety of media converters for adapting fiber optic and twisted pair signals. Models include solutions for 1G and 10G bandwidth, PoE+ injection, and LC and SC connections. New 10G solutions include the TL-MC10G-1S1R (empty SFP+ slot), TL-MC10G-1S1R-MM (preloaded with a multimode SFP+ transceiver), and the TL-MC10G-1S1R-SM (preloaded with a single mode SFP+ transceiver).
The TechLogix TL-RKMC-14 rack-mount tray secures and powers up to 14 media converters. The system features two switching redundant power supplies with circuit protection, two high-volume cooling fans, and slot isolation between units.
TechLogix network switches manage signal distribution over both twisted pair and fiber infrastructures. Units include:
- TL-NS5R –POE: Five-port unmanaged switch with 30W PoE per channel.
- TL-NS5R1S-POE: Four-port unmanaged switch with 30W PoE per channel. Includes one twisted pair and one SFP uplink port.
- TL-NS42-POE: Four-port unmanaged switch with 30W PoE per channel. Includes one twisted pair and two SFP uplink ports for daisy-chaining over fiber.
- TL-NS8R: Non-PoE eight-port unmanaged switch.
- TL-NS8R2U-POE: Eight-port unmanaged switch with 30W PoE per channel. Includes two twisted pair uplink ports.
- TL-NS24R2S-POE: 24-port unmanaged switch with 30W PoE per channel. Includes two SFP uplink ports and rack-mounting hardware.
For more information on the TechLogix products, please visit www.tlnetworx.com.
An NSI Building Technology Division brand, TechLogix delivers innovative, value-rich solutions while simplifying the design and integration of AV, security, and datacom technology.