Verint Systems Inc., a leading provider of analytic software-based solutions for workforce-enterprise optimisation and security, today announced the extension of its IP camera line with the Nextiva S2750e, a feature-rich and cost-effective mini-dome IP camera. The S2750e mini-dome IP camera leverages Verintâ€™s industry-leading video encoding technology for high resolution viewing without overburdening available network bandwidth or storage. The Nextiva S2750e is specifically designed for a use in a variety of indoor environments, including retail stores, banks and campuses, where deployment often presents a challenge.
â€œThe Nextiva 2750e was designed to meet the market need for a versatile and cost-effective IP camera solution that is easy to implement,â€ said Jim Clark, General Manager of Verint Video Intelligence Solutions. â€œFlexible deployment options and excellent image quality make the Nextiva 2750e ideal in point-to-point applications or, when combined with our Nextiva video management software, as a powerful component an end-to-end enterprise IP security solution.â€
Highlights of the Nextiva 2750e include:
* Excellent image quality with VGA at 30 FPS, MPEG4 or MJPEG
* Ease of implementation and maintenance with precision triple-axis lens rotation, and analog output for easy on-site installations
* Power-over-Ethernet for increased flexibility and reduced installation costs
* Durable mini-dome housing enables installation on walls, ceilings & electrical boxes. Pendant and pole-mount accessories also available.
* Captures clear images under low light conditions (minimum illumination of 0.7 lux) with a vari-focal (4-9mm) and DC auto-iris lens
* Dynamic noise reduction filter optimizes bit rate for highly efficient video transfer over IP networks
* Web-based viewing, configuration and maintenance for simple management
* Support for ISO-compliant MPEG4 and dual streaming
The Nextiva portfolio of networked video solutions includes video management software, integrated analytics, encoders and IP cameras, intelligent DVRs and robust SDKs and integrations for use in a variety of vertical market environments. Nextiva enables organisations of all sizes, from small and mid-sized enterprises to major government and commercial organisations, to enhance the security of their facilities and infrastructure and the performance of their business operations by networking video across multiple locations and applying advanced content analytics to extract actionable intelligence from live and stored video. By alerting security personnel to potential security threats, Nextiva helps organisations prevent security breaches, improve response time and enhance operational efficiency.