Today, RGB Spectrum, an industry leader in mission-critical video for real-time decision support, announced its new Zio D2100 Series H.264/H.265 decoders. The new decoders are compact, full-featured units for critical IP signal distribution.
Like the D2000 decoders they replace, the Zio D2100 Series decoders are available in 2K and 4K models with 4k60 output.
Additional enhancements to the new Zio D2100 Series include:
- Choice of connection to a display via HDMI or DisplayPort
- Decoding and display up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz (most alternative decoders are limited to 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz)
- Small footprint allowing mounting behind a monitor or three on a 1 RU rack tray
- More cost-effective than the preceding D2000 series
- Made in the U.S.A., and fully TAA- and BAA-compliant.
Zio is the backbone of RGB Spectrum's decision support system, providing powerful real-time audio and video distribution across packet-based networks – including local area networks (LANs), wide-area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), and mobile networks.
Fully compatible with all other Zio models, the D2100 Series allows users to build comprehensive AV-over-IP solutions quickly – for example, combining Zio S5000 encoders, Zio V3000 multiviewers, and Zio R4000 media servers, and Zio W4000 wall processors and the Zio Mobile App to connect with phones. The possibilities are endless.
As an open standards-based platform, Zio is compatible with third-party equipment and RGB Spectrum's full offerings: encoders, decoders, media servers, multiviewers, and video walls.