3xLOGIC's VIGIL Point-of-Sale (V-POS) software enables retailers to run queries on POS transactions based on date, time, camera, transaction type, value, item code, cashier, or receipt number and view results along with video of the those transactions. V-POS can generate POS exception reports automatically based on user-defined exceptions for heightened insights into a retail operation.
By establishing a set of user-defined and flexible exception-based rules within VIGIL Point-of-Sale, Loss Prevention (LP) investigators can receive real-time alerts anytime that events or actions fall outside of these parameters. In this way, Loss Prevention can not only increase its effectiveness, it can begin to transform itself from a reactive to a responsive, proactive resource for the entire organization. Now LP departments can leverage transactional data and surveillance video to identify trends and capture details that can lead to improved loss prevention, as well as improved operational efficiencies and overall store performance.
- Can be configured to automatically look for specific POS exceptions such as voids or "no sales" specific to a cashier.
- Can be configured to monitor events and alert investigators when a questionable event is detected.
- POS data is synchronized with corresponding video data for a complete picture of the transaction.
- POS records can be viewed live or remotely via VIGIL Client or View Lite mobile apps.
- Over 150 POS integrations in library.