Hawthorne, CA, April 6, 2023 - AMAG Technology, an Allied Universal® Company, recognized its top-performing resellers at its annual Eagle Awards reception on Wednesday, March 29 in Las Vegas. The reception honored its top-performing resellers for 2022. The resellers were presented with an award and recognized for their exceptional sales performance and growth in selling AMAG’s Symmetry™ Security Management solutions.
“We are excited to recognize our top performing partners, and appreciate their partnership and commitment to AMAG Technology,” said AMAG Technology President, David Sullivan. “Instilling a customer-first culture is at the forefront of my mission as president, and our entire organization continues to work hard to support all of our channel partners to the greatest extent possible.”
- Southwest - American Threat Assessment Consulting, Inc
- Central North - Applied Network Concepts, Inc.
- Central South - Automation Integrated LLC
- Mid-Atlantic - Elite Contracting Group
- Northwest - Entrance Controls and Christenson Electric
- New England - Premise Solutions
- Northeast Metro - Schneider Electric
- Southeast - Security 101, Charlotte
- Central West - Symmetric Interconnect Systems
- Canada - Paladin Technologies
Top Growth US - Netronix Integration, Inc. Canada - Unitech Electrical Contracting, Inc.
Most New Customers Canada - OHM Security Ltd. US - Secom, LLC
National Reseller Award Convergint Securitas
Federal Award Active Security Consulting
Partner Award PSA
About AMAG Technology
AMAG Technology, an Allied Universal® Company, is a world leader in unified security solutions that help organizations mitigate risk, ensure compliance and provide peace of mind. AMAG manufactures open solutions under the brand of Symmetry™ that include access control, visitor management, identity management, video management, analytics, and mobile and intrusion management. AMAG is headquartered in Hawthorne, California with sales and support located throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC.