TAMPA, FL (February 8, 2024) - Immix is pleased to introduce Site-Link, a new solution that serves as an ‘easy button’ for integrators and monitoring centers to instantly connect the technology at any site to Immix. Site-Link simplifies and expedites the set-up process to begin providing monitoring services and generating RMR quickly without the need for IT assistance.
The Immix Site-Link module allows Immix to ingest leading-edge technology into the platform directly. This way of connecting removes the need for port-forwarding, alleviating in-depth networking discussions. This solution closes the gap between system integration and monitoring, enabling an easier overall installation.
Immix is proud to announce it has chosen Camect as the first-ever Site-Link partner to power this solution. This in-depth integration will allow Immix clients to leverage Camect’s revolutionary solutions that enhance security, surveillance, and operational efficiency.
"We're thrilled to unveil this game-changing new way to connect. This solution will fast-track the implementation of video monitoring services for Immix clients. Collaborating with Camect was an easy choice as their forward-thinking technology married with the team’s expertise and eagerness to tackle this industry roadblock made them the ideal choice to launch Site-Link. With Site-Link, we are not just meeting the industry's needs – we are surpassing them, creating a future where video monitoring is not only powerful but also accessible and agile," states Immix CEO, Chris Brown.
The cornerstone of the Site-Link solution is its full-featured integration with the Immix platform which simplifies and expedites the setup process, bypassing the need for port-forwarding and allowing central stations to begin services more quickly.
Camect’s Smart Camera Hubs will serve as the connector to “link” sites to Immix, allowing integrators to take advantage of legacy systems without sacrificing functionality. Simplified and intuitive configuration will seamlessly integrate a site into Immix, standardizing the onboarding experience and feature set.
The Camect Smart Camera Hub
Camect is committed to delivering solutions that redefine industry standards and empower integrators, dealers, and monitoring centers to scale their services more efficiently and effectively.
- Quick setup, no firewall configuration, and works with any IP camera with Onvif or RTSP.
- Powerful AI with an elevated level of accuracy and can classify more than thirty unique object types.
- Allows users to take control of unknown variables, reducing unnecessary bandwidth consumption as well as unnecessary or false alarms that do not represent a threat to the customer, which can have a substantial impact on a monitoring center and create unneeded strain on their labor resources.
- Camect provides elevated security by storing and analyzing video locally.
- The Camect Smart Camera Hubs also have 1TB - 4TB of storage that can be expanded with external hard disks or network attached storage.