AUSTIN, Texas, October 30, 2023 – HID, a trusted identity solutions company, today announced it will be at the CBORD UGC 2023 conference, showcasing examples of end-to-end solutions that encompass readers, card personalization software, cloud-based card issuance and mobile-enabled technologies to equip higher education institutions with secure and multi-function credentials to enhance the student and campus experience.
HID has helped many colleges and universities smoothly upgrade their systems to include multi-function smart card technologies, including digital credentials like Mobile Wallet for Students. This solution enables campuses to transform their modern physical ecosystem to align with their broader objectives— sustainable solutions, smart buildings, seamless access, unified and integrated systems, and robust security. This digital solution provides students with a more convenient, efficient and secure way to access buildings and amenities on campus.
The company will also be demonstrating a variety of its solutions at the conference:
- Mobile-enabled technologies elevate student experience without compromising on security. HID Signo, HID’s latest reader platform, provides secure, flexible, and reliable performance. Mobile Wallet for Students provides fast, frictionless and secure access to facilities, restaurants, libraries, on-campus parking and more. These solutions increase campus safety, enhance operational capabilities and provide peace of mind to parents and administrators.
- OMNIKEY desktop readers and embedded modules create a connected ecosystem, enabling a mobile-first campus with RFID authentication to access many amenities such as digital spaces and physical places, including computers and networks, smart lockers, vending machines, printers, EV charging stations, class attendance systems, etc., that are transformed into secure, effortless access points, providing higher education environments with more flexibility, and students and faculty with a better experience.
- HID’s cloud-based card issuance platform: HID’s FARGO Connect simplifies complex card office operations, reducing costs and bringing together all elements of a secure card issuance program into a centralized and integrated system. Designed to integrate with popular access control and card solutions, it streamlines the operation and support of the ID card issuance office, all while increasing control and security.
WHERE: HID will be at CBORD UGC, October 29- November 1, 2023, at the Kalahari Resorts in Round Rock, TX, Booth #207.
- Unlocking the Future of the Campus Experience with Mobile Access by Timothy Nyblom, End User Higher Education Sr. Manager, Amy Surprenant, End User Higher Education Manager and Rick Winter, RFID End User Manager, HID, on October 30, 2023, at 9.00 AM, Kilimanjaro 4 room
- James Madison and Carleton University share how they are winning back the day with HID FARGO Connect by David O’ Driscoll, Sr. Director Strategic Business, HID on October 31, 2023, at 10:00 AM, Kilimanjaro 4 room
Stay Connected with HID