Get excited for the opening keynote speaker Eliza VanCort and the newly revealed agenda details for Security LeadHER, a brand-new conference dedicated to the advancement of women in the global security industry, presented by SIA and ASIS International, June 12-13 in Nashville.
Born of a need to effect change and create a more enriching and inclusive security community, Security LeadHER will connect you with impactful keynotes, lively networking, small group breakouts, and many opportunities to help you develop your security leadership skills and grow your tribe! Simply put, this is the event for Security LeadHERs – present and future!
Key agenda highlights include:
- Opening Keynote: Claim Your Success – Stand Tall, Raise Your Voice & Be Heard
- Strategies to Assess Virtual Threats and Harassment
- Anonymize Your Digital Footprint for Online Security
- Defending Data in the Cloud
- Lead by Influence: Drive Results by Inspiring Change
- How to Eliminate Unconscious Bias in the Security Industry
- Perfectionism: The Internal Glass Ceiling Sabotaging Career Advancement
View the full agenda here.
What to Expect
- An inclusive, empowering and welcoming environment
- Engaging opportunities to connect and collaborate
- Curated education and networking events
- Fresh ideas and proven techniques
- Meaningful representation in the security sector
Security LeadHER welcomes individuals of all backgrounds and genders. If you support our mission of advancing women in the global security industry, then this event is for you!